Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stormville Flea Market Trip

Best idea ever. The last few times I went to the Stormville Flea Market with my mom, we had absolutely no luck. Last year we decided not to go because we didn't think it would be worth the trip. I am so glad that we decided to go this morning. My mom got two lily of the valley cups to go with her collection. And I bought way too much. As in - I don't deserve any birthday presents - too much. Maybe I felt like I had to get all the flea marketing out of my system before the winter. And there was so much to choose from! To start with, how cute are these anthropomorphic salt and pepper shakers? For $5! And Jasper Giraffe for $1. And please ignore my dusty windows. Gross.















I had to take a picture of the owl lantern for James. Apparently it is about 100 years old. Which means I could not afford it. But way cool anyways!






























Beautiful vintage ribbon and sewing accessories.






























Colorful vintage glasses that I sadly have no room for in my cabinets.















See that wire crate? All mine for $28. More than I wanted to spend, but I fell in love. And a $5 frame. James hates them both. Big surprise.















I also got a vintage glass iced tea pitcher with 6 glasses. It has a strawberry print on it and I can't wait to use it for Mother's Day brunch and Father's Day lunch next year. See how practical I am? The price was not so practical ($45), but it matches the 6 glasses I already have at home perfectly! I couldn't pass up the chance to have a full set, could I?

Remind me not to go antiquing for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment