Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Party Favors

So apparently the month of November went by in a blink of an eye.

I went to a turkey farm.















Saw some turkeys get slaughtered.















Had lunch with the cutest donkeys ever.















Then bought a Butterball turkey for my family to eat. Which was way cheaper even though God knows how they are processed.















And I made these cute little party favors full of Trail Mix from Trader Joe's. The sentiment (from Kitchen Sink Stamps) reads "so much to be thankful for." Definitely true this holiday season.















I was hoping to make a dent in my button collection by using some for this project, but I don't think that any project could ever reduce the overwhelmingly vast sea of buttons in my craft room. And now it's on to Christmas cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment