Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vermont

We just got back from Vermont where we stayed at the most amazing cottage. As soon as we got there, I felt like I was stepping into and Anthropologie store. From the Ball jar lighting fixtures to the shabby chic furniture and dishes, everything was perfect.






























We started off with a whole grains baking class at King Arthur Flour.













































We went cross country skiing at Dartmouth where the intermediate trail seemed like a double black diamond. I think I fell more than anyone.















Everywhere I went, I got compliments on the convertible hat I am wearing in this picture. I got the pattern for it here. I told Danny that I would make him one, but I think he was too excited about his personalized tractor hat.















We also went to Billings Farm in Woodstock for a sleigh ride and to visit the adorable baby cows. The farmhouse was full of antiques like this marble sink that I want in my future bathroom, a vintage creamery machine, and a toleware pantry.













































Last but not least, we got to experience the true tastes of Vermont. And not just the cheese and maple syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment