Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rainy Day Blues

No flea market today! So I headed down the road to the antique(junk) furniture barn run by the nice old man with the bug eye glasses who will sell you anything for $10 if you're a cute female. It's really hit or miss, but today's trip was definitely a hit after finding these Ball jars with milk glass lids. Can you guess which color I picked up?













I was a little nervous to ask about the cost of these beauties, as my favorite old man was no where to be found. But when I asked the lady for the price, she replied that they were only $2 each! I only got the blue one (of course) but I'm so tempted to go back and buy the whole lot.













And she even said that she would go down to $25 for the 3 lily of the valley teacups and 8 tea saucers. What do you think Mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment