Saturday, September 11, 2010

Maine

We went to Maine last weekend with my family. And I thought Connecticut antiques were expensive. Not to mention that every antique store we walked into was dirty with no air conditioning. My mom and I had almost given up hope when we stumbled by this gem near Old Orchard Beach:













































It had the most beautiful shabby chic decor with incredibly reasonable prices. I totally wanted this blue chair for $28. But then I heard James' voice in my head telling me that if I ever bought a shabby chic item into our home he would throw it out. (Little does he know that we have several shabby chic items displayed throughout our condo.) So anyways, I stayed strong and resisted the temptation for once in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment