Sunday, July 17, 2011

Buttons!

I've been organizing my craft room lately. I had this vintage typeset tray sitting in my closet for a year now and I finally decided to paint it - hot pink of course - and use it as storage for buttons. It was fun to look through the piles of buttons I found at tag sales and flea markets through the years.















Which brings me back to that vintage tin from my last post. Of course it had buttons in it. Because I really need more buttons.















I didn't get a chance to look through them all at the estate sale because, if you remember, I was in quite a hurry. But I would say that I definitely got my $2 worth. So many beautiful colors and designs. There were even - wait for it - OWL buttons.















And at least I have a use for all of them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment